Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Death in seconds...


It was dark...

No signs of tragedy...

crime...

and death...


It was almost 6 pm when we left our school...

because he had a practice for our stage play but turned out to be a practice for our prom...

Me together with my classmate and schoolmate (they are both girls) we rode the jeepney...

The first couple of minutes of our trip seems fine and no hassle until we got to the climax...

The jeepney stopped...

...

...

...

BANG!!!

BANG!!!

BANG!!!

the world stopped for a second...

Then it was awakened by the loud voice saying that we should go down the jeepney and run for our lives...

We hid behind the wall making sure that we were safe...

All the passengers were nervous...

speecless...

and shocked...

Good thing I am privileged to call my parents cellphone, not for free but she'll be the one who'll pay for it...

I asked her to pick us up cause we have no car to ride in...

and so they did...

My classmate and my schoolmate were so thankful that they were with me...

so do I...

I was also thankful that I was with them...

Cause if not, I don't know what shall I do and maybe I'll stocked there forever...


**** I would like to pray for the soul of our driver who was shot by two anonymous men...

**** I would like to pray that this traumatic experience of mine will not be a hindrance in my daily living...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home